Important Information for Members with Standing Orders

The Credit Union has changed its operating bank account. If you make savings deposits or loan repayments to the Credit Union from your bank account by BACS or standing order you need to change the details of the account you pay into.

The Credit Unionís new account details can be found on this mandate form.

You may be able to amend the destination of your existing payment to Brecon & District Credit Union, if not you will need to cancel your existing payment and set up a new standing order using this mandate form. Some banks allow you to do this through their online banking facility.

Please change your standing order as soon as possible to avoid delays in processing, especially if you are currently repaying a loan.

The Credit Union is unable to change the standing order for you but we can provide assistance if you contact us.

Members who make payments through their Powys County Council or Powys Health Board payroll are not affected by this change.